We want you to be a happy customer who comes back for future security product needs. That's why we offer 60 money back guarantee and a straightforward return policy.
Returns: If an item arrives that is defective you can return it for a replacement, exchange or refund. In the case that an item arrives that you find is not what you expected, you can return it for a refund. The item must be returned within 60 days and must be in the condition it was received and in its original undamaged packaging. Call us at 1-919-439-5112 or email us here to secure a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When you are issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number you will receive an email with easy return instructions.
- Save your tracking number for your records.
- Send your item in a shipping box with an RMA clearly affixed to the outside. Without the RMA, your return may not be processed.
- Re-pack the product with ALL of its parts, accessories, and manuals to avoid restocking fees. Please pack the items to prevent damage in transit and keep the product's packaging in its original condition.
- For your protection, please delete all personal data on products with SD cards, mini/micro SDs, and internal memory from any exchanged or returned products. Security and Self Defense Store cannot be held responsible for any personal data left on or in an exchanged or returned product.
Shipping charges are non refundable.
Warranty & Returns
For your convenience and peace of mind, all items purchased through our site are backed by a 1 year warranty. We will replace or repair the item. If you think your product is defective, please call us at 919 439 5112 our tech support team may be able to troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
A 25% restocking fee is charged for returns that are in good working condition.
The following items are not refundable:
- Single use devices: bug & camera detection devices, activated GPS trackers
- Software & Services: software, activation and monthly service fees and shipping fees are non-refundable
- Potentially contaminated products: such as an earpiece
- Custom-built & made-to-order products
- Products that are used or physically damaged: if item or item packaging is no longer in good as new condition
Why do we limit returns for these products?
Since our spy products are easy to deploy and easy to monitor, it is not uncommon to be able to catch an incident on video within a few days of setting up the camera. This has led to a large amount of returns for merchandise that was simply no longer needed. If you have a short-term problem which you would like to take care of once and have no need for our product afterwards, it is highly recommended that you consider a spy camera rental program.
Incorrect Shipping Address: items that come back marked "return to sender" because of insufficient address information supplied or because recipient refuses delivery are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Security & Self Defense Store
Scott Times 5 Inc
1206 Wishaw Court
Cary NC 27511